Thursday, December 4, 2008

Product: Total shaper by
Submitted at: Roamans
Review Status: Pending
LOOKING FOR THIS FOR 16 YEARS!!!!!!
by Marin Kit Kat from Novato, CA on 12/4/2008
Sizing:
Feels true to size
Pros:
Sexy, Comfortable, Figure-Flattering, GREAT on waist, Durable
Cons:
Needs more support on top
Best Uses:
Under Pants, Office, Under Dresses, Formal Occasions, All the time
Describe Yourself:
Style Driven
I've searched the WORLD for this exact shape wear for over 16 years! The one I had is thoroughly worn OUT, but I still used it! The only thing I found wrong with this new item is that there isn't enough support beneath the breast area- top of the stomach. I'm a size 12 with a very large chest, which makes this perfect since there's NO bra- so I use my own. Another great thing- the crotch area is NOT one of those cheap deals that just have a little slit to relieve yourself and make a big mess! This has a hook & eye closure, making it easier and more sanitary. PLEASE Roaman's- put some more stretch on the upper part and make this an even more extraordinary shaper!

No comments: